Use these warning signs of abuse to see if your relationship is going in the wrong direction:
- Checking your cell phone or email without permission.
- Constantly putting you down.
- Extreme jealousy or insecurity.
- Explosive temper.
- Isolating you from family or friends.
- Making false accusations.
- Mood swings.
- Physically hurting you in any way.
- Telling you what to do.
- Making it hard for you to hold a job due to constant calls or showing up at your place of employment.
- Pressuring or forcing you to have sex.